Monday 4 November 2013

Its been a long time ....

3 months in fact since I last blogged - I'm sorry to say I had lost a bit of heart with bloggerland.  Having lost what I considered to be a reasonable first flight into blogging to the internet access abyss, I feel a bit worried about putting my all and effort into this one and losing it.  BUT I have been looking at a lot of blogs lately and feeling the love again. Maybe its the darker nights, or my renewed enthusiasm for all things paper and glue, paint and ink - I'm not sure - but I feel I should try again.

I'm also going to try and work a 'Linky' for this blog so I can link my efforts in the Attitude to Gratitude online course by Bernice Hopper, and link to Sandie's 5 in 5 challenge.  Of course this may not happen anytime very soon - as I am pretty technically challenged!  Might even link to my old blog!! So for now I'll just put in a web address http://anattitudeofgratitude2013.blogspot.co.uk/ for Bernice's challenge and Sandie's blog can be found here http://itchifingers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/5-in-5-chateau-de-pleujouse-october-2013.html

I have also joined Sandie in her FB group to cover The Artist Way, a book which hopefully, once I've completed reading, actioning, and inwardly digesting all the information within, I will have unleashed some pretty powerful creative madness!!  Again - its not a quick fix - there's lots to do, lots of pages to write, lots of Artists Dates to go on, but it all looks like good fun and, one month in, I really am enjoying it.

OK so for now that is enough of my drivel - I will take some photos of the things I have been doing lately and post them soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So good to have you back in blogland Pauline! I have really missed you :(

    I will show you how to link next week if there is time. It is easy once you know how. Adding the web address (as you have) is how I did it to start so you are not alone in this and you found a way which is what counts.

    Looking forward to seeing you more and enjoying some of your photos. x

    ReplyDelete